18.11.2015

The startup scene in Finland - how I got to know it

Hello hello!



Last week I got to know what Slush is about. Part as Heidi Kähkönen's media team I volunteered at the biggest startup event in the Nordics. I got to get to know some international and domestic journalists, e.g Erica Swallow from the United States and Ashish Aggarwal from YourStory, and some startups aswell.
I was an interesting experience. Thank you Heidi for making it happen.


Futhermore, two weeks ago I got a chance to write about startup's at Startup School's blog. I met a nice entrepeneur couple and I wrote the company's story from a personal point of view; how they met and became entrepeneurs. I am not sure if that's what everybody finds interesting but for me it was a good example that you never know where the life leads you. It's also an good example how different stories there are behind the entrepeneur scene.

You can read the piece I wrote here.

I also wrote two articles on the newest CoFounder Magazine about FoodPairing and PerfectBanner. Those companies where participating Slush 100 pitching competition. If I can find the articles online, I will link them here later.



Ei kommentteja: